This past Friday, August 14th, we had another doctors appointment and I'm up to my weekly visits! We drove up to Amory, MS for this appointment because we've decided that we want to deliver at the hospital there. It's about 40 minutes away, but they have a brand new Women's Health Wing and 2 Neo-Natologists on staff at this hospital. The doctors that I see have offices in both Amory and Columbus so they will deliver at either hospital.
The appointment went well. We did all of the usual measurements and then the doctor checked to see if I had dilated at all, and I'm thoroughly sealed up! So he said that everything looked wonderful and that he would see me next week. We have our next appointment on August 24th because we couldn't actually get an appointment next week. They are going to do an ultrasound to determine how much they think Levi weighs and just take some other measurements. They told me to bring my bags with me just in case they decide it's time for him to come out!
A great friend of mine from church came over one afternoon and painted this watermelon on my belly. She does this for a lot of pregnant women and she is very good at it. She does a lot of other things too like beach balls, pumpkins, flowers, etc. Her name is Laney, and she may come back and do some other pictures depending on how much longer I'm pregnant! It only took her 10 minutes or less to do this.
Love,
Tif, Josh and Levi!

No comments:
Post a Comment