August 6, 2010

Longest Post Ever!

Since it's been so long since I've caught up with my
blog I felt like I needed to keep posting older pictures.
This collection spans from February to June...
These next two pictures are from the baby shower that
I co-hosted for my friend Renee, and it's a good thing
we had the shower when we did because Garrison
showed up 4 weeks early!


Josh LOVES to make Levi laugh. I think he is only
5 months old in this picture.


I'm almost positive I took this picture on his
6 month birthday!


Levi loves hanging out at the front door and checking
out the neighborhood



This is Levi with his Great-Grandma, whom we have
decided to call "Nana":o) She and "Googie" drove their
RV down from Ohio and stayed with us for a couple
of days and we LOVED the visit!




This dinner was specially prepared by "Googie",
also known to me as Grandpa Benjamin.






My first Mother's Day! I just opened my
gift from my boys:o)



Still Mother's Day, a picture before church.


Josh's turn.


We took a trip to Ohio at the end of May for several
weddings and to visit with family.
This is a picture of Levi on his "Gamma and Gappa's"
side porch. The weather was AMAZING!


He loved being outside.
The actually have grass in Ohio so I let him check it out.



We took a trip to the Toledo Zoo on one of the
days, and it was a little warm. Levi seemed to
enjoy everything he saw, especially the fish in
the aquarium.


Picnic at the Zoo.



Levi with his Gamma and Gappa before going to
a wedding for my cousin Jared.
Our turn...


After we got back from Ohio we had very
special visiters from China! Mimi, Papa, and
Auntie Sesah all came to see us:o)
This is Levi hanging out in his baby pool in our
back yard.

I caught a fish!



Father's Day! It was pretty great to have all
the Miller boys in the same house, let alone the
same country, for Father's day!

2 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Love it! You are becoming a regular 'ol blogger! =) Love that header pic!!

The Callaways said...

Tif, he is so cute!! He looks just like you!!