February 16, 2009

Our baby looks like a baby!

Josh and I couldn't believe how our little bean turned into a little baby! Our ultrasound this morning went really well, and by these new pictures you can see what we are talking about. The first picture is of a leg, but I think it's the hardest one to see. The second picture is the whole baby and you can see the arms and legs sticking out. We could see that he/she was moving it's arms and legs around. The picture below is another shot of the whole baby, which is now over 4 inches long.

This last picture is of the back of the baby and you can see his/her arm and hand floating around. The heart beat was 162 and the ultrasound technician said that the I'm probably a week further along than they had originally thought. Great new for me!! She said that they would keep the same due date though. She also told us that our next ultrasound won't be until 18 weeks! That seems like such a long time from now and I can't imagine what we will see next time. Josh had the ultrasound technician check to see if she could tell if it was a boy or a girl...haha...she humored him by taking a look but found no evidence either way.

Thanks for checking out our latest progress. Can't wait to share more with you.

Love,

Tif and Josh

1 comment:

reneereedy said...

I'm still amazed that he (she) is only 4 inches long and you can already tell that much about him! So amazing.