May 13, 2009

22 Weeks and counting...


Hello! I had another doctors appointment this morning so I wanted to update everyone and add a few pictures that we've taken along the way. The appointment went really well. Dr. Otey checked all the regular things like, blood pressure, weight, heartbeat, and he measured my tummy. He said that everything was great and I would see him again in 4 weeks. It's hard to believe that we are more than half way there, but at the same time it feels like I've been pregnant for a really long time! Here is a picture of me from last weekend. For some reason Josh doesn't like to get my head in the shot...I guess he feels like it's irrelevant haha.





These following pictures are of the baby's room before we, or I should say mostly Josh, started painting it. I did end up painting the waves on the walls. We do not currently have the bedding, but we have all of the furniture. Also, we have a couple of things to hang on the walls but we just haven't put them up yet. I have some curtains to that need to be hung up too. The picture of the whale is something I made out of fabric because whales are our theme:o)






















And this is how Charlie and Winnie feel about the whole thing...





They are exhausted just thinking about it.

I'll update again after our next visit!

Love,

Tif (and Josh and Baby)

No comments: