June 23, 2009

The home stretch

Well, I've now been pregnant for 29 weeks and am officially in the third trimester. These past 2 months have gone really quickly and September doesn't seem so far away now.




Josh and I have been keeping very busy with work, taking care of the house, and getting rid of Charlie and Winnie's fleas! I am happy to say they are flea free:o)

Josh and I got to spend a few days in Panama City Beach at the beginning of June so here are a few pictures from our trip.


Just this past weekend we had a baby shower thrown for us by some very good friends of ours. This was our "Air Force Baby Shower". It was a couples shower that started at 6 and when we left at 11pm it was still going strong. I think we probably had about 50 people come. It was a great party!! Here are some pictures from that too. Oh and the theme was pirates in case you were confused by some of the pictures:o)



Also, I just had another doctors appointment today to get checked out before my final pre-baby trip to Ohio. Everything was good...heartbeat, blood pressure, measurements, but my blood glucose test came back abnormal. That means that I may have gestational diabetes. So, I have to go back to the lab tomorrow at 7:30 AM and do another blood glucose test that takes about 3 1/2 hours. So, for those of you who are reading this before June 24th, please pray that those results come back normal! I'll be in Ohio from June 25th until July 6th. Josh is driving up on July 3rd and spending the weekend there with me! I'm not taking my computer so I won't be updating the blog until I return, but if you are curious about the results just give me a call and I can let you know what I find out.

Only 2 1/2 months to go!!! Love you all,
Tif

No comments: