This past Saturday Josh and I took Levi to Country Pumpkins just a few minutes from our house. It was a beautiful day and we were looking to do something "outdoorsy":)
We all had a lot of fun and we got some really cute pictures of our
little pumpkin!
These first few pictures are from the hay ride. Levi just sat in Josh's lap the
whole time and looked around taking it all in.
BRIGHT. He wasn't to fond of the idea though and kept taking it off.
I think Levi may have stayed in this pile of corn all day had we let him. He liked dropping the corn into the bucket in handfuls and then dumping it back out. For a while he just sat there and stared at what the other kids were doing. I wonder how long he will be so reserved!
So, this is how BIG Levi is this October 2010!
he liked riding around in it.



I recently realized the Levi is a pretty serious little boy. I didn't notice it until one day when he started laughing histerically at something the dogs were doing...and it dawned on me that I don't hear him do that very often. I guess we just need to take the dogs with us every where we go:o)



The "Plaid Shirt Gang".

I recently realized the Levi is a pretty serious little boy. I didn't notice it until one day when he started laughing histerically at something the dogs were doing...and it dawned on me that I don't hear him do that very often. I guess we just need to take the dogs with us every where we go:o)
That was our day in a nut shell. That will probably be the last time we ever go to Country Pumpkins as we will be moving to Little Rock, AR in a few weeks. It's going to be a very busy time in the next couple of months as we move out of one place and into another. We will be in Little Rock until the middle of May and then between May and July we will be relocating to Colorado Springs!! We are very excited about all of these changes and I'll try to keep you up to date through this blog as we move a long!
1 comment:
I love your pics! cutie cutie!
Post a Comment