I know it's been a while since my last post,
but my old laptop just refused to upload pictures
to this blog and I gave up in frustration!
The good news is that we got a new computer, AND
it uploaded these pictures in less than 5 minutes.
Now I can bring you up to date on some of the things that
have changed since the last update.
The following 4 pictures of Levi were taken today.
He loves to say cheese and he thought it was hilarious
that the camera had a bright flashing light when I took his
picture:o)
I'm sure no matter where you are in the world you heard
about the big snow storm in the south. I think we got about 6inches
in early January. It was very pretty snow and the best part is that it
all melted within a couple of days!
As you'll see in the last photo Levi ended up face first in
some deep snow. That was pretty much the end of our
outdoor adventure.
These next few photos are of our apartment and
the surrounding area. We are enjoying Little Rock,
and learning all of the benefits and luxuries of
living in a house:o) We are really looking forward
to having some more space once we get to Colorado!
This picture doesn't really do the scene justice.
The water down there is the Arkansas River.
This is the road that takes us to our apartment.
Our next update won't take so long next time
Josh, Tif, and Levi
2 comments:
I can not get over those first pic of Levi! He looks like a big boy! Miss you much... the apt and surroundings look beautiful. Tell Target I said hello. =)Can't wait to see you!!
fin..a...lly....i get to see what you look like now!!! i miss you girl! it looks really pretty there. can't wait to see you VERY soon!
Post a Comment