I've been wanting to post pictures of our new house for a while now
and was finally inspired by a request from my Aunt Paula!
I probably would have done it sooner but I
didn't want you to see how messy our house is on a
regular day:o)

This is our bedroom. I bought some antique doors in Little Rock
and they made the journey all the way to Colorado with us.
Josh painted them, as they were all different colors.
Our bathroom.


The kids bathroom.

Levi's room.


This is a view from upstairs looking down. We have
an open landing which is great because I can
keep an eye on Levi no matter where I am!

The living room.
Kitchen.
Part of the dining room, which we repainted. It was originally
half mint green and half orange.

The main living area is so big we split it into two areas.
The dining room.
This is the guest bedroom in the basement. We made
the upholstered headboard, and since I just bought a sewing
machine I whipped up those pillows for the bed!
Guest bathroom in the basement.

A seating area in the basement.
And...this is the living area of the basement. It is the
last area of the house that needs finished, aside from the baby room.
Really all we need is a TV and entertainment center.
Well there you have it! I realized after I posted all of this that
I didn't even take a picture of the outside of the house. I guess
you'll just have to wait on that. Also, the baby's room is almost done so
those pictures will be coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment