November 4, 2011

Piper Paige Miller

This isn't necessarily the picture I wanted to start with
but loading pictures on here can be tricky so we'll go with it!
I made this table cloth out of an old shower curtain I
had from my single days. I didn't want to part with it
because I always thought it was such pretty material.
I love repurposing stuff!

I love shabby shic:o) I bought the crib bumper but decided
that crib skirts are just too expensive, so I made one.
I just took Levi's old crib skirt and flipped it over and
sewed this to the other side.




Putting my new sewing machine to good use.
Made these out of some cardboard letters from Hobby Lobby
and some scrap booking supplies.
There's a slight bird theme in her room so I painted these bird houses
and made a mobile out of a cross-stitching hoop and some jute.
I thought her dresser needed a little more pizazz so I painted the knobs.
I had a fun night out with some friends at a Paint The Town
Studio and painted this for Piper.
Only 4 weeks left until we get to meet this little cutie:o)!

No comments: