Just the three of us:o)
Levi doing what he does best. Playing with cars.
This year we spent Thanksgiving at my Aunt Amy and
Uncle Glen's house in Denver, CO. My cousins Jared, Marcella,
and Jordan were there too. We had a great time and an amazing
meal!

Amy and Glen just had their kitchen remodel finished
before Thanksgiving...it's gorgeous!

After we ate the boys found something to fill the time:o)
The weather was amazing, I think almost 70 that day.
A couple of weeks ago some wonderful friends had a
baby shower for me and Piper. I forgot to bring my
real camera so these are just a few photos I snapped
with my iPhone.
We have so much to be thankful for and we're just glad we can
give thanks every day for all of the blessings God has given us
and not just one day a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment