This past weekend I took a 5 hour drive back to Columbus, MS
to see some great friends and attend a baby shower.
Ironically the baby shower was hosted by the family
that bought our house! It was so great to see my friends
and just a nice to spend an afternoon at my old house
with them:o)
The house used to be all red brick with dark green
shutters and had white pillars on the porch.
This was our living room, not much has changed here.
Except for these two lovely ladies, Leah & Carroll Lane,
adding some flair to the room.
The walls here were once a light blue color.
I love the Holliman's furniture!
This room here was once an old closed in garage
that we used as a storage place for all of our junk.
Who knew it had so much potential!
This is Amy opening some of her baby shower gifts.
This is the hallway bathroom. It was once covered
in a red flowered wall paper.
And the kitchen!
By far my favorite improvement.
They repainted the cabinets a green shade and
added the glass backsplash. It looks amazing!
I have to admit it was very strange being in my old
house knowing that I wasn't staying there for more than
a few minutes. I'm so glad that I got to go and see my friends
and catch up with them. The are one in a million!
Josh and Levi had a boys weekend back in Little Rock.
I don't think they really missed me...they were
having too much fun:o)
Of course I was excited to get back home and see my
boys. I'm so thankful that I have such a wonderful
place to come back too!
1 comment:
Tiffany! It was great seeing you Sunday...so glad you got to come back to Mississippi for Amy's shower, and I'm glad you made it back safely to your two men! Miss y'all!
Post a Comment